Feray Technology Co., Limited

Tigerkitty
New Community Member

I placed an order for a natural hair wig. Instead, I received a wild, frizzy, unruly curly wig. I tried to contact the store to address the problem but apparently they are no longer in business and there is no other way to contact them. I believe now it's past the date for me to return it now because it took almost 2 months to receive.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

mspanama
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 2 wigs in April. Been trying to get updates and they sent me info in Chinese. Now that I opened a claim they actually shipped something I don't know what a week ago. So now I have to wait another month to see whats coming when I stated last month if it wasn't shipped already I don't  want it. I wish I would have seen they were scammers before trying to order. This is not cool.

Login to Me Too

iukonne
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue! I purchased a wig on 4/19/20 and didn't receive my item until a month later. I went to the website and it instructed me to use an email address in order to get my return started and the email was not valid. I tried emailing them twice and it kept getting rejected! I opened a case with Paypal because we only have 14 days from the day of receiving the item in order to get your money back. Prior to purchasing the wig, they claimed you were able to get your money back if you were not satisfied with your purchase, which is why I went through with my order. 

Login to Me Too

tlggirl
Contributor
Contributor

Did anyone get a valid mailing address to return the item?

Login to Me Too

mspanama
Contributor
Contributor
I never got anything
Login to Me Too

tlggirl
Contributor
Contributor

I got <removed>, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Hong Kong SAR China I need postal code

Login to Me Too

Sepolansky24
New Community Member

Me either. But my credit card was charged for the item. 

Login to Me Too

Abramlage
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order June 12 for makeup from this company. I have never received anything and have reached out to them with no response. Today I clicked the “go to our store” and their site is no longer functional. May need to escalate all claims with PayPal since it looks like they’ve went out of business and aren’t filling orders. I escalated my claim and they have until August 1 to respond.
Login to Me Too

Crjesmith
I ordered thrive mascara, got something vcalled star Mascara, not what I ordered and it showed up on PayPal as Feray, called Thrive they do not show me purchasing.
Login to Me Too

Loulou_Hamilton
New Community Member

Me too - ordered the end of May & still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.