how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

alina1000
me same problem but i'm from Romania i thought the problem was about conversing currency they sent me a message in which i received 1 cent just to confirm my bank account.i confirmed at and that's it.that's the only payment and no money in my paypal account nor in my bank account.
Login to Me Too

Hfwilson
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately this game is a scam. They want you to play it, watch their videos but not pay up when you get to the payment level. Unfortunately all of these games that offer cash rewards are scams. So easiest thing to do is stop playing them.
Login to Me Too

Lilly_c
How can i change the account on game tree for money
Login to Me Too

Hfwilson
Contributor
Contributor
This site is a scam. You don't get money from them.
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
To be honest, unless we can all band together and prove we were being paid to watch those stupid adverts we will never see that cash. I'm owed a few thousand and like many they have claimed to have sent it. Because the games are so easy, you are being paid just to watch ads and we all agree to their terms. I don't have to money take the to court. PayPal wont do it and Google just dont care at all. I complained about a game called Coin +. It was only $50. But I completed the required tasks to get the money but they refused to answer. I contacted Google, spent hours sending scree6and proof of non replied emails. This was a year ago. It's still being advertised by Google. I said just look at what I've sent and all the reviews that say the same thing. They actually said they couldn't view them. Can you believe it !?! They did say it was against there policy to allow the game to do it. But it's still there and they did nothing. There is so much proof of these games ripping us all off but nobody cares. The advertisers pay them to advertise on the game and they must know people are being ripped off. I don't get it. It's a gold mine even with paying out. These people are very stupid people. I'm just giving the whole thing g up but keeping a record of it.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Juallies 

@EM106 

@Hfwilson 

@Lilly_c 

@alina1000 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

The amounts that folks are saying they are ''owed'' would be way more than any money the game server would be earning for the ads !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Smithgamma
I have won 2800 dollors and tree for cash and it still is not on my card i watched all the videos and I am getting upset please help me
Login to Me Too

Kimberlykoester
Contributor
Contributor

I have made $1200 playing all these different games and so far NOT 1 of those games has payed me via my "PayPal" acct. And so 8m wondering why PayPal is allowing these game **bleep** to say PayPal is where the money is being sent. 1800 what a waste 9f my time NOT ONE GAME PAYED ME claiming it's all PayPals fault not theirs. Had ANYONE a totally gotten their pay out from any of these games through PayPal??

Login to Me Too

Ronaldcoleman
Contributor
Contributor
I have won on seven games which comes to 10,000 maybe more all the games keep saying that the money has been sent to my account. So I have screenshot all my winning but PayPal don't really have a way for you to send those shot in. I ask one of the PayPal agents why they allow these fake money making games to use their brand but as always they don't have a clue but yet they are using the PayPal in all the video ads so I have seen nothing hit my account since December of 2020=
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ronaldcoleman 

@Kimberlykoester 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.