FaceID not working on PayPal APP with Iphone X

malikjaved80
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've recently bought my IPHONE X and configured PayPal APP but it's not allowing me to use FACEID,

When i go into setting tab and then login and security section of the app to enable faceid, it does recognize the face and log me out of the app immediately but on the login page it asks me to enter the password instead of using the face ID. once i enter the password it comes back to last page which is login and security page and stuck in a loop of logging me out and me entering the password again. i have to force close the app and then it lets me login but only with password.

I have deleted the PayPal app and re-installed and my iphone x is running latest iOS.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Layla2012
New Community Member
Any solution for this?
Login to Me Too

Alxindia
New Community Member

I have the same issue. My iPhone was stuck in a permanent loop of Face ID icon, appearing over and over again, and not letting me access my account.  I deleted the app, re-installed it -- and now I am getting the error message that I can't log in!!!!  HELP!!!!! ?

Login to Me Too

malikjaved80
Contributor
Contributor

No solution found as of yet, i guess upgrade of iPhone probably the last resort. 😄

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.