FRUSTRATED

nbrogan
New Community Member

Hi,

So during my "lockdown" due to the COVID-19 virus I decided to take a look at my finances.  My credit score was low and I decided to do what I could to lower my credit card debt and fix my credit score. I saved and sacrificed and was able to pay down or pay off some of my credit cards. One of the cards I was able to pay off was my PayPal Mastercard. Now the entire tie I had the card I had a revolving balance and sometimes I was only able to pay the minimum payment due. During this time my credit was never checked and the I had the same credit balance as always. Once I paid off the card and PayPal Matercard was no longer making money off me, guess what? They decided to check my credit and CLOSE my account...the OPPOSITE OF WHAT I WAS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH. Now one of the reasons it too much revolving credit which is BS because I paid all my debt off but one card....ONE. So now because they aren't making money they have hurt my credit by closing the account. I am sooo frustrated. I will never use PayPal again for anything. Thses companies are ruthless.  Thank you for listening. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.