Email: Your Current Paypal Business Card is closing

swirlysommer
New Community Member
I recvd an email saying that my current PayPal Business Card will be closing soon and I need to change to a regular PayPal Cash Card because the Business one is only for businesses now. Has anyone else got this email? When I log onto my PayPal there is no info on this anywhere.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kerithnyrond
Contributor
Contributor

Same. Only I clicked on the link. Once I got logged it I clicked to request the new card and I got an error. I logged into my account and it said nothing about it. I just send the email off to spoof@paypal.com to see if it's legit because I'm not seeing it. Yesterday I also had to reset my password because it noticed suspicious activity. I'm scared.

Login to Me Too

jojochet
Contributor
Contributor

I've received several of these warning emails, with the latest one saying my card would be closed in 7 days. I still see absolutely nothing on my account when I log into Paypal. I have not clicked any of the links in the emails because they seemed suspicious to me. But I sure would like Paypal to confirm that my card is not going to be closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.