ERRORCODE-53002 ... When did PayPal support become so rubbish?

loggerjack
Contributor
Contributor

I used to praise PayPal for their efficient support for merchants. Now I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

I can't print a postage label because of ERRORCODE-53002.

I find 100s of people with the same problem when I google it, including on this forum, but nobody has a solution  or explanation. I can't even find out what the error code means.

So I search PayPal help and am told that online chat is most suitable to deal with shipping queries."  I am told online chat will "respond in 1 minute." 15 minutes later online chat tells me that they can't deal with shipping queries and I have to phone.

I phone and am told I will receive a callback in 7-14 minutes. One hour later I'm still waiting.

Pathetic support. A wasted 2 hours. If anyone ever asks me my opinion I will recommend they don't touch PayPal with a bargepole.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @loggerjack,

I'm very sorry that you've encountered this issue with customer service. I'm happy to get you started with some help. To start with, please try clearing cookies and cache in your browser and restart the browser. If the problem persists, please let us know which browser you're using, and we can go from there.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.