Double pending transaction

Pleasehelp0101
New Community Member
OK all, i’m going to try to some this up really quickly! I was on Macari and I was looking at PayPal‘s 4 installments didn’t plan to buy anything that way and Was just reading the new feature it took me to PayPal’s website somewhere somehow something happened! But here’s the thing I have no recent purchases on Mercari,but I have a double pending transaction in four installments in my bank and on my PayPal account but Macari has no recent anything for me. This is two holds for almost 40.00 each the money has already been pulled to pending from my checking. I can’t get ahold of anyone at PayPal I just want these transactions stopped and my money put back! Please help! Thank you!!
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Mid_west_Mama
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get this resolved?
Login to Me Too

Bob_The_Knob
New Community Member
I'm on the same boat , I hope the transaction went through because it's not showing that the transaction is pending or bought but they took the PayPal payments twice, I heard they charge twice to make sure you got enough funds to eventually cover it .. But I hope it secures me the deal .. I'll keep you all updated .. Just purchased it today ...
Login to Me Too

ShadowMaze123

I am having the same issue as well where it says there are multiple pending payments from the same sight when there really show be just 1 pending for the 4 installment payment. I would really like to see if this is a issue that was resolved or not because the way it shows was total BS.

Login to Me Too

Mid_west_Mama
Contributor
Contributor
Was resolved
Login to Me Too

Temp20211212b
Contributor
Contributor

how did this get resolved? I'm dealing with this same thing

Login to Me Too

esmeeei
Contributor
Contributor
did you ever resolve this problem? I’m having this same problem and have no idea on how to get it fixed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.