Direct deposit for PayPal Business debit card

Scorpio_Girl
New Community Member

I just want to set up direct deposit for my PayPal Business debit card. This should not be this difficult!! I've called customer service and have been hung up on and have been left on hold for extended periods of time only to be left on hold again. This is ridiculous!! It's not an option in the app or on the website either!!! Can somebody PLEASE tell me what to do to get direct deposit for this card!!??

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

RPetty
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Sean, have they changed it yet?  No?  So I'm guessing PayPal doesn't really give a s*** about it's loyal customers and whether or not they have a simple direct deposit option for business accounts.

Login to Me Too

RAGDICKIE
Contributor
Contributor
THIS is the straw that has BROKE THIS camel's back!!! I'm getting a DIFFERENT card from SOME OTHER entity, BYE FELICIA!!!
Login to Me Too

PrestonOliviaJa
Contributor
Contributor

Venmo direct deposit (by PayPal) is much simpler.

@Scorpio_Girl

@NikkiWin

@RPetty 

@DislikePP 

Login to Me Too

RPetty
Contributor
Contributor

Hey they broke my camel's back too!  I think PayPal should have to answer to all the animal rights activist groups.

Login to Me Too

PrestonOliviaJa
Contributor
Contributor

Direct deposit is much simpler on Venmo.

I wasn’t able to include these photos in the last post:

933FECDC-8D97-4F16-B209-4333AD294AC0.jpeg482C7CA5-51F6-4158-A8D6-78E7D3C28408.jpeg

Login to Me Too

SamJohnson-8778
Contributor
Contributor
I would just have a personal account and a business account. The personal account would be a cash plus account and you could use that direct deposit info to get money then you could just send it to your business account
Login to Me Too

RPetty
Contributor
Contributor

That's a great idea Sam.  Except when a business takes a business loan, the loan company usually wants to deposit the funds directly into a Business Account

A personal account doesn't always work when a loan company is depositing a large sum of money.  They want to be sure their funds are actually going to be used for growing the business and not for corvettes, cruises, and ***bleep***. ;0)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.