Debit card activation

CiCiJoy
Contributor
Contributor
I have looked everywhere for a link to activate my PayPal MasterCard cash debit card and there is nowhere that leads me to a link. paypal.com/activatecard makes me sign into my account and then brings to back to my homepage and does not reroute me to the activate card page. It is extremely difficult to get this card activated on the phone as well because the phone tells me to do it online and then hangs up on me. The only time I got a person he was for the line of credit activation.. he gave me another phone number which hung up on me again once it explained how to do it online. Which I followed the steps and it still hasn't worked. PLEASE HELP!!!! 🙏🏽
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

CiCiJoy
Contributor
Contributor
I have followed every single Google website when I Google how to do it and I have searched the entire PayPal website and have found absolutely no link to activate the debit card at all this is extremely frustrating
Login to Me Too

JujuBee22
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem exactly as OP has described it. I have tried it exactly as the help pages describe. The www.paypal.com/activatecard does NOT redirect to activation after logging in. While logged in, I opened a new tab and typed the /activatecard address again and once again it tells me to first log in even though I already am. So I log in again in that tab anyway and it just loads my normal home page. Help pages direct to the PayPal app, said to tap settings icon, then to tap “Paypal Cash Card”. But the words Paypal Cash Card are no where to be seen or within any menu item. Neither my app nor the online site has anything I can tap to take me to card activation. I tapped the link the help pages gave, and it did it all over again - giving me nothing. Calling the number also doesn’t work. Maybe Paypal prefers we all start to do business with their competitors? If this is how they handle important matters, maybe its time.
Login to Me Too

pingster
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue as the Help article and the /activate-card only sends you to the Summary page that doesn't have the Activate card link.

Finally found the correct link as  https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/debit-card 

That should bring you to your debit card summary. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.