Customer service

Dtartt
New Community Member
What’s the phone number to actually call PayPal customer service?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

uknow
New Community Member

I keep trying to Remove This Bank and when I click on it, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. HELP!

Login to Me Too

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @uknow,

That must be troublesome. You can try to clear the cache and cookies of your browser then try the whole thing again. If you need help doing this, go to your browser's support page, or do a web search with "How do I clear cache and cookies in (Your Internet browser name and version, for example, Internet Explorer 11)?"

Here is the article on how to remove a bank, should this be necessary. 

Furthermore, if the blank screen still appears, you can follow the contact us steps on my reply above/on this thread.

Hope this helps! Always keep safe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated.🙂

Login to Me Too

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Dtartt

I'm afraid that our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic emergency, however, our chatlines are still open nonetheless. You can click on contact us, and choose the button relevant to your concern, among the common issues options on the webpage. 

Also, you can click on the send us a message button on the COVID-19 advisory pop-up as another way to reach us.

We sincerely appreciate your patience, for due to the current pandemic emergency, our staffing is limited so wait times will be way longer than usual.

Hope this helps! Always keep safe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.