Couldnt use shopping credit

sihanyuan
Contributor
Contributor

Honey sent me a 60 dollar shopping credit but it doesnt apply to any purchase when I use paypal to check out. It shows up in my paypal account under offers and it says it will be applied to the next eligible purchase. But whenever I use paypal to pay for anything, the shopping credit never shows up as a payment option. How do I make paypal apply that credit to my purchase? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @sihanyuan,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. Typically, in order to use any shopping credits or vouchers, you'll need to complete your purchase first. This is because the merchant you're placing your order through will still receive the full amount, however, once the transaction finishes processing through PayPal, the credit is then applied. I hope this helps, and if you continue to have trouble using your credit, please contact Customer Services for further assistance. If needed, support options can be found at the bottom of our website by clicking Contact. 

Thank you.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

sihanyuan
Contributor
Contributor
That didn’t work. I purchased a couple of things using PayPal since abs it never applied, even after the purchase.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.