Confusion over Paypal Here for Windows 10 AND Bluetooth Swipe and Chip Reader.

gmclark77

Please help me not waste a bunch of money on the following setup if it is not going to work:

I want to download the Paypal Here Mobile App to an RCA TABLET (not a laptop or desktop) with a Windows 10 operating system, and Bluetooth the app from the tablet to the Paypal CHIP AND SWIPE READER (NOT the triangle swipe reader).

To date the posts are colossally confusing; most end with something like the phrase, "So, I GUESS [insert possible outcome or problem here]."

Does anyone have a definitive answer to my question, or (forgive me, I am brand new here), does anyone from Paypal moderate these forums and actually provide CORRECT answers? (What a concept!)

All rational answers appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bosspb5
Contributor
Contributor

I have an RCA Viking Pro with Android 8.1, and it does work with the chip and swipe card reader.  

Login to Me Too

CapnGamesdotcom
Contributor
Contributor
Any answers to this? I also want to run the PayPal Here app on a PC and Bluetooth it over to the swipe and tap card reader. Bluestacks. Com work to make that happen?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.