Community

Sheri2
Contributor
Contributor
I do not have a bank account. How do i get a pay pal card?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Sheri2

Your asking the right person I have a Paypal Bank card so I will teach you follow these steps

#1 login to Paypal account of yours

#2 go to contact Us

#3 go to Paypal Phone Number for you to call them you will get a Code

#4 speak with a LIVE AGENT since your in united states like me calling a LIVE AGENT EXIST

#5 ask for a Paypal Bank Card be specific of what type of bank card the Agent will help you

#6 be PREPARED to take a picture of your ID & your SSN to Email that document to Paypal make sure you have a light bill

or cell phone some kind of bill to prove you live at a address. have that information 1st before contacting Paypal altogether

Hope that helps friend I was in the same boat as you. once you get a Paypal Bank card? your life will be great you won't have to do a Link Paypal bank Card & wait for funds to go to a different bank!!.

& remember? don't use your paypal card everywhere avoid using it on recurring bills that you don't want them taking money out automatic be ORGANIZE.

enjoy thanksgiving friend & let me know how it works out for you

anymore questions? don't hesitate to ask.

I almost forgot don't use the (APP!!) use a COMPUTER!! & login it's more effective I can't stand phones

I only use the App? for when I'm putting money in Paypal at the store don't get Fancy with Phones it's a HEADACHE take my advice

you can make fun of me I'm old Fashion!! I don't use phones & I have a Horse for a car LOL 😂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sheri2

Just click on the link for your options.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-line-and-card-services

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.