Clean Master App Games that earn you cash sent to your PayPal ... Must be a Scam??

cyndiswain
Contributor
Contributor

hi, I have won over $60 in cash from the Clean master app Cash Spin Wheel Games.. it sends money to your paypal 

within 7-10 days in increments of $20 at a time. I started over 2 months ago. I have put in 3 times for $20. They 

have never sent any money to my paypal account?? It has been well over 7-10 days for each of these withdrawls,

and I have received not a dime! I am very Addicted to this game with Ads Now! They only have an email to contact 

them, and I have emailed over (5) times, SORRY BUT NO RESPONSE!! If anybody else has had this same problem,

please respond!! They are Using Paypal as one of their Advertisers as well. This simply is not right! You play a game,

and waste your time watching  Ads to get paid, But they have not paid me yet! HELP Paypal!! Thanks for any 

comments, cyndi

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Joann61755
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out $20 five weeks ago and have received nothing in my PayPal account. Also they dropped the coin value for the 100 spins. It was bad enough if you were lucky enough to get 20 cents a day now it's down to 6 cents a day. I am going to see if they credit my PayPal account to see if it is worth my time.
Login to Me Too

ling552002
Contributor
Contributor

Halimah86
New Community Member
App legit
Login to Me Too

BIZMO
New Community Member
I have been playing a game on the app called 'fishing show'. . . They have you watch so many ads in order to accumulate & collect a large sum & they do not allow you to cash out either until you reach a specified amount. Once I reached that amount, I cashed out & forwarded the funds to go directly onto my pay-pal account. The game stated that it would take 7-10 business days for the money to become available. I have now been waiting over 2½ weeks & I have not recieved a penny! It isn't even being shown in my PayPal account that it is being or has been deposited yet, NOR does it show that it possibly could be pending? Please can someone help me out in any way? have any kind of advice? or maybe steer me in some sort of direction where I can get this resolved?? THANK YOU
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.