Church getting a debit or credit card

GraylingDave
Contributor
Contributor

My church wants to get a debit or credit card. How do you go about doing that?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GraylingDave 

The church would need to open their own PayPal business account as a church/religious organization and sign up for a PayPal Business debit card. Someone would have to be the account owner operator of course. If that changes, it's best to close the account and card and open a new one as changing account owners are a pain and a long process. And so receipts for transactions have to be pdf'd and downloaded for ya'lls record keeping and reference, if a new account have to be opened/new enrollment of card, somewhere down the line if the account owner/operator changes.

What is the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GraylingDave 

The church would need to open their own PayPal business account as a church/religious organization and sign up for a PayPal Business debit card. Someone would have to be the account owner operator of course. If that changes, it's best to close the account and card and open a new one as changing account owners are a pain and a long process. And so receipts for transactions have to be pdf'd and downloaded for ya'lls record keeping and reference, if a new account have to be opened/new enrollment of card, somewhere down the line if the account owner/operator changes.

What is the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.