Chinese Co

NurseDevyn
New Community Member
Is their any way to get PayPal to WARN you the company you’re about to order from is China or Japan?? Perhaps give you the option to back out? Twice now I have ordered off FB and it’s not until the payment is processed that they flash Chineses symbols !! I DO NOT want to buy cheap things from China!! Ughh HELP 99% of the time it’s not what you order! Recently I received a .30 cent bracelet I didn’t even order!!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NurseDevyn

Welcome to the Paypal Community. Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here.

I understand how the situation could be so frustrating. Although we may not be able to tell if the company is a scam or not, what we could do is to have it monitored closely especially if there had been repetitive complaints and unfavorable reviews or feedback. We may put a limitation on that account given that scenario. 

On the other hand, since you mentioned about receiving a significantly not as described item, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. 

Here's how:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your case and click Continue.

*The Resolution Center is not currently available on the PayPal mobile app.

Hope this helps. Please stay safe. 

Kudos and Solved are greatly appreciated.. 😊

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.