Change paypal me to personal, not businesss

Javamama
Contributor
Contributor

How do I change my PayPal Me address to personal & not business or just get rid of business one all together?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Javamama

How can I cancel or delete my PayPal.Me link?

Once you’ve created your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to delete it. If you want to hide your PayPal.Me link, log into PayPal.Me, tap or click Turn Off My Link. This will prevent people from sending you money. Your PayPal.Me link will still be linked to your PayPal account and won’t be available for others to grab.

The above is from Paypals help pages. You can then if you have a personal paypal account open another personal paypal.me link. However if you are using it for payments the senders would have to tick the goods / services option before they send the funds for buyer protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Javamama

How can I cancel or delete my PayPal.Me link?

Once you’ve created your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to delete it. If you want to hide your PayPal.Me link, log into PayPal.Me, tap or click Turn Off My Link. This will prevent people from sending you money. Your PayPal.Me link will still be linked to your PayPal account and won’t be available for others to grab.

The above is from Paypals help pages. You can then if you have a personal paypal account open another personal paypal.me link. However if you are using it for payments the senders would have to tick the goods / services option before they send the funds for buyer protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.