cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change PayPal.me Url

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Change PayPal.me Url

uhmm.... wHy THE **bleep** NOT ? how **bleep** hard kan it be to make it changable ? @aaaatgh **bleep** **bleep** DUMB **bleep**
Tags (1)
New Community Member

I would also like this feature to change URL too because when I first created it, i didn't understand the function of it.  so i used my "LN13uLL" username, but after i realized, i wish i could have used something more professional since I would like to link it more to my photography, but now i can't because it wouldn't make sense to tell my clients to pay to "LN13uLL".

New Community Member

has this been addressed?

New Community Member

Nope
New Community Member

Just wondering if this problem was ever resolved. Id like to change my PayPal.me url name, but cannot find where this is possible. Please send help.

-Will

New Community Member

I'd like to do this too...
Tags (1)
New Community Member

Boooooooooooo
Contributor

It's almost 2018, why isn't this fixed yet?

We shouldn't have to remove our entire paypal account, and create a new one with a different email just to change our .me link. This is rediculous and makes me want to look for other options because paypal obviously doesn't care about it's users if it takes this long to fix something so broken.

Simply put, if something like this requires me to delete my paypal account to change, why would I use paypal again? I'll find something else that actually works.

Hi All, 

I understand that having to do this may be frustrating, I will pass on the feedback on this to the relevant teams. 

Thanks 

Paula 

I’d just like to add an upvote to this, with one additional request: to be able to set multiple links.  A minimum of 2 or 3 would be reasonable.  I currently have mine set as my business name, but would like to either have an additional link for my freelance work, or at the very least be able to change it to my name.

This is very important for businesses.  As an extremely successful business with a beautiful and intuitive UI, surely you understand that presentation is everything.  Thank you.