Change PayPal.me Url

maffhew
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possiable to change the paypal.me url? if so how

Login to Me Too
376 REPLIES 376

larasantaella

My account was under my deadname. It hurts seeing my old name in there, and I want to change it to my legal name now. Why isn't it possible?

Login to Me Too

jarasmus

DAVID! This topic is two years old! Will you get at last this sorted, or we should give up? Technically is not big deal to get this sorted. I understand that non-changing link comes for security purposes also, but at least there should be option to change the link if it has not been ever used, or to be able to ADD more links, as somebody has suggested - for different events or stuff..  So my question is - if is not possible "at the moment", when the "moment" we should expect to happen? Been 2 years now...

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526EB
Contributor
Contributor

Have the moderators or staff ever said anything on this matter anywhere? It's been three years!

Login to Me Too

Seriously, I love you PayPal but with this many people having the issue wouldn't it be a good customer service move to address and (more importantly) fix the issue? This does not seem like a difficult task.

Login to Me Too

EdoardoMaster

This issue seriously needs to be solved... at least the option to create more links.

Or something with a cooldown, like, change the link name once a year or something like that.

Login to Me Too

janluk66
New Community Member

I also need to change!!!

Login to Me Too

markcoalition
Yes, our organization recently rebranded with a new name and I could update other settings in PayPal to reflect this such as our organization name and email addresses, but I can't update the paypal.me link... very frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Issora

I use my paypal.me for professional use and have recently rebranded, but cannot rebrand my paypal.me, which is stuck with my old ID. Updating the link is very important for identity for my customers. Please give us this option paypal.

Login to Me Too

enriquetuda
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also voting in to be able to change/edit your paypal.me link url.

Thanks/

Login to Me Too

GinaR
New Community Member

Agreed 100%! I would also like to change my URL.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.