cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change PayPal.me Url

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Change PayPal.me Url

4 years later, and Paypal is still standing by their decision to not let users change their paypal.me links? In 4 years a lot has changed, especially names of businesses. You'd think Paypal, who is supposed to be helping businesses grow, would understand that the most. Enough people have voiced that they want this change. Make it happen please.

I've the same problem.

When i created the url I didn't understand it was permanently. It wasn't so clear.

It should be great if people who ask to change could have a second chance !

Contributor

Will this ever be possible or not? or should I close PayPal account and create a new one. It is so annoying..... 😞

Contributor

I'd also like this to be implemened. My Signifigant other assumed she was logged in and created a paypal.me link associated to her beauty blog and now I'm stuck with it. I spent 5 hours on the phone with PayPal support and was told they have no method of changing or simply removing it.

I find this hard to believe as a System Technician that a user generated variable can't be located and removed in 2016.

Looking forward to the easy update that fixes this oversight.  

Contributor

Likewise from one in IT field as well.  that dose sould really rediculous.

New Community Member

+1 Very important feature. I just don't belive it's hard to implement. PayPal is just lazy and don't want to hear the community 😞

So we still cannot change our name at the end of our paypal me url?? I see it has been a year when this was first posted...

New Community Member

+1

I still need this feature after a silly mistake.

At least give users the chance to change it once a year or something similar.

Contributor

We want this feature!!

Hi again everyone.

There is nothing preventing you from creating a new PayPal.me and then disabling your previous one. If you do this, you can inform your buyers of your new name and they will be able to pay using the new link.

You can find more information in the FAQ's page here https://www.paypal.me/pages/faqs

David.