Change PayPal.me Url

maffhew
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possiable to change the paypal.me url? if so how

Login to Me Too
376 REPLIES 376

amyallthetime

This gets asked a lot! Paypal please take note, there are topics asking for this functionality going back 4 years...

Let us change our URLs this should not be hard.  I'm stuck with one I set up for my wedding, I even called PayPal tech support and talked to a chap who'd set his up as PayPalTest and probably won't work for you forever. It's really silly. 

Login to Me Too

mio3
New Community Member

Please consider the possibility of changing this so that users who later become a business have the ability to let it match their business name.

Login to Me Too

Silverbard
New Community Member
Ugh... this is so frustrating because I changed my business name so it’s be easier for people to remember but I can’t change the PayPal.me link to match the new name!!! If I had known I’d be stuck with that name forever, I would have just made the link under my regular name... 😛
Login to Me Too

Oombloom
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly my problem!
Login to Me Too

kantarse

Almost half of the population in the world (especially women) change their names when they get married. So the argument "why would you want to change your name in the first place" is totally invalid. It MUST be possible to change the paypal.me address.

Login to Me Too

socounties
New Community Member

Can I amend my PayPal.me URL?

Login to Me Too

alfasigma
Contributor
Contributor
Just no... sorry
Login to Me Too

Jennifer8
Contributor
Contributor

This policy is discriminatory and potentially traumatic, I've created a petition to have it changed - please sign <removed>

Login to Me Too

LukasBilek
New Community Member

Hey, can someone help me.. Is there any way to change my paypal.me link ?

thanks for answers

Login to Me Too

Phoenix673
PayPal this us really a complicated and complex situation you have put many if your ling time users in. I can't use my .me link because I can't change it. Most companies of this nature will allow you to change it once a month or twice a year even if you would let us change it a total number of times like 3 times then stuck with that last time would be easier. Because as someone else mentioned people get married, they get divorced, they graduate with a Ph.D. business names changes, non profits, fundraising , many reasons as to why they may have made their .me with one name and then see the need for it to be changed later on. So allowing us to change it even just a total of say 3 times would be helpful. I can guarantee that the number of people who need this or want this is triple, if not more, than what posted here. Please listen to your customers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.