maffhew
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possiable to change the paypal.me url? if so how

Login to Me Too
376 REPLIES 376

DuckGuide
New Community Member

Exactly!!! 😞 Smh. Why does it take so long for them do add something very simple?? I just don't get it!

Login to Me Too

LCGNagrom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello have you find a solution to this problem is a shame because it makes unusable paypal.me link
Made quickly because it is urgent
thank you

Login to Me Too

Amlogic
Contributor
Contributor
Please let us change the link. I made mine last year without knowing it was permanent.
Login to Me Too

StevenScott
Contributor
Contributor

How do I change the name I put on my PayPal.me? I originally wanted to use my actual name, but it was already taken. So I added another word to my name, thinking I could change it later if I didn't like it ...but my PayPal.me name appears to be permanent!   What do I do now? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StevenScott

No you can't edit it, that is why paypal say this >>

Once you create your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to edit it. So choose carefully!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KylesKomrades
New Community Member
This stinks. The URL was made for one event and makes no sense for anything else.
Login to Me Too

Sassy578
New Community Member

How do I edit my current name in the paypalme section?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sassy578

No you can't edit it, that is why paypal say this >>

Once you create your PayPal.Me link, you won’t be able to edit it. So choose carefully!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Soundcrank

I can't believe they haven't made any progress on this in 3 years despite the repeated outcry for it. What gives? Is there a legal reason it can't be done or is the process of implementing it too hard a task?

Login to Me Too

Triviox
Contributor
Contributor

LOL.. in my country i can change my legal name, but we cant change the paypal nick? Please make a way to change it!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.