Contributor
Contributor

I have Closed my Account and Recreated with same Email

Is it possible to get old paypal.me link to this account

Login to Me Too

kkreed527
Contributor
Contributor

So dissappointing that you are stuck with the link and cannot change it. its been over two years  I am a team manager for my kids sports team. I used it last year to collect money and my link contains the team name and year. So now, with a new team and new year,  I have to use the old name. Makes no sense.   I work in software development and directly with software developers. This should be easy enough to fix.  Please get a developer to fix this. People will be less likely to use links and less inclined to use paypal if has no relevance to what is being collected.  If you can't do this, what else can't you do? Scary to think you deal with money transactions and can't get this simple thing fixed. 

Login to Me Too

civilclerk1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I agree! Not being able to change simple things on our accounts is totally archaic in the thinking of the developers! Please update the software ASAP to allow more custom changes for your customers. What a way to start losing customers PayPal! I too am stuck with a link to a website that is now defunked. 

Login to Me Too

Hotsugar
Please please fix it. So many issues with this! I really need to change my link
Login to Me Too

TheSolarDr
Contributor
Contributor

You would thank that after a year and a half of people complaining about this problem that Paypal would have addressed this issue.  Is there any hope of this being resolved in the near future?

Login to Me Too

CalsterX
Contributor
Contributor
I would also very much like to see the PayPal.me link be changeable as my business name has changed.
Login to Me Too

lordlotus69
Contributor
Contributor
uhmm.... wHy THE **bleep** NOT ? how **bleep** hard kan it be to make it changable ? @aaaatgh **bleep** **bleep** DUMB **bleep**
Login to Me Too

LN_13uLL
Contributor
Contributor

I would also like this feature to change URL too because when I first created it, i didn't understand the function of it.  so i used my "LN13uLL" username, but after i realized, i wish i could have used something more professional since I would like to link it more to my photography, but now i can't because it wouldn't make sense to tell my clients to pay to "LN13uLL".

Login to Me Too

brand-o-strange
New Community Member

has this been addressed?

Login to Me Too

LN_13uLL
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.