good god. 

REAL NAMES?

I mean for real. 

why not use our pseudonyms.

Login to Me Too

FlyingFish73
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Matthew, this is a desperately needed fix! I've also mistakenly used my nickname instead of my legal name when I was setting up my PayPal account, didn't realise this couldn't be changed and now can't use my PayPalMe link outside my close friends and family because I don't want to use my nickname for requesting payments from work and business associates. This really needs to be a readily available option.
Login to Me Too

nwylie
New Community Member

I created a paypal.me link when it was first introduced, and haven't used it because I needed to edit it.

Very amazed that there is no way for the end client to edit it, let alone PayPal's administrator....

Login to Me Too

EvieD
Contributor
Contributor
Has this option been fixed or addressed yet? I agree that there is a need for it. I need to change my URL as my business has changed and one has nothing to do with the other.
Login to Me Too

ohsheila
Contributor
Contributor

Absent ANY WARNING AT ALL on the setup screen or double-click verification at the time of setting up a PayPayl.me link that (1) it can't be deleted, (2) it can't be changed, and (3) it's PUBLIC, it needs to be either removable or changeable.

#SuperFail, PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Gahn

Some of us have businesses that became LLC or Corporations and name changes have occurred.  It would be advantageous to enable additional links and/or name change for business owners in our situation.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

ShuckaHucks
Contributor
Contributor
Please consider allowing those that upgrade from personal to business accounts change our URLs one time.
Login to Me Too

1HMNC

Please allow us to change pay.me link url.

Thank You.

Login to Me Too

SAC001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello David;

Its been about two years, has any progress been made in including this base feature yet?
Please let us know!

Much thanks.

Login to Me Too

GrfxMarketing
New Community Member

It's been a couple of years that these requests are being made. Can you please grant this feature. The are a substantial number of people asking to be able to change their paypal.me url. Please don't ignore. Your assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help. 

- Frankie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.