Catch Gift Card via PayPal Gifts Not Sent

zer01
Contributor
Contributor
Remember when PayPal threw 15% off Catch gift cards? I brought a few of them as birthday gifts for some relatives. So their birthdays came and passed. I just thought of asking them if they did receive any. To my disbelief, one of them didn't receive any while I received conformation on my end. She even showed me her email, spam, and everything but there is nothing there. I tried contacting PayPal Resolution centre but their website is useless. Whenever I try to make a case, it ends up saying "something went wrong". I tried different browsers and devices but it all ends up with the error. I pushed to get assistance with their Contact Us support and was instructed what to send them so they can make a case on their end. And so I did, to which a different agent named Joseph responded saying "Unfortunately, we are unable to take any action on this claim because it is not eligible under PayPal Purchase Protection. To learn more about PayPal Purchase Protection, simply click "Legal" at the bottom of any PayPal page and then click "PayPal User Agreement." Is that legal/fair/right? Who the hell sells something and says they aren't responsible for their product? I would like to reiterate this product is bought on PayPal's digital store. It was supposed to have been sent on November so it didn't get sent and deleted to the receiver's spam folder. Can someone please help?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.