Cashback

ranjita
New Community Member

I have ordered online at Netmeds on 28th Feb 2019 and there was a offer of Rs. 300 cash back but I have not received the cashback till date.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ranjita 

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ranjita 

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ3976

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pankajo
Contributor
Contributor

Hey , cashback offer of 50% upto Rs.300 is only for New Users of PayPal , if you are a repeat user of PayPal you will not get get cashback.

I think you are confused between two terms that first transaction on Netmeds and first  transaction of PayPal on Netmeds.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.