Cashback not recieved

abir3
New Community Member
I purchased medicines from medlife on 20th Oct 2019 and eligible for 50% cashback from paypaal...still I did not receive the cashback yet..kindly help Registered no.[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hii @abir3,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue but you really would need to speak with PayPal customer service or the merchant for further assistance.

There are multiple reasons why this promotion may not have been provided to you or has not yet been issued to you. I would recommend reviewing the terms and conditions of the promotion for additional information. Common reasons why a voucher may not be issued to you would include the use of a virtual card, a customer has more than one PayPal account, the offer is only for new PayPal users or for their first transaction attempt. You can check your cashback amount on http://www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet. In case you have a business account withPayPal, you'll need to download the PayPal app, login and check 'Offers' section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback balance.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.