Cash Back

vijubansal
New Community Member

Hello,

I have made a transaction for paying Electricity Bill through NIKI merchant on 01.02.2019.

Till when I will received my cashback being 1st transaction of 50% upto Rs. 200.

Looking forward to have your help indeed.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vijubansal

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vijubansal

I believe you are talking about this cashback promotion in India, is that correct? Please take a look at the information in the FAQ on that linked page to see if the answers there resolve the issue. If the voucher is in your account, that FAQ will show you how to see it and how it is automatically applied to your next purchase. If there is no voucher and the cashback was not applied, that FAQ should help you to understand what requirements there are in order to earn cashback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.