Card

BRedD69
Contributor
Contributor

Never received my PayPal card, and I would like to activate my card, but I have and older one which expires <removed> and it's not the one they claim has been sent.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BRedD69 

Ring the number on the back of the card to sort out a replacement?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MahBano
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I want a PayPal card but don't know which one will be good for me.I also want to shipping of that card on my given address in Oman.Please help me and guide me how can I apply a PayPal card and will receive on my given address? Thank you:)

God bless you

Login to Me Too

sogniviolati
Contributor
Contributor

Also wondering about this as well!

Login to Me Too

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

not all cards are available outside USA,you can goto Paypal site and learn about its cards,there are several

Login to Me Too

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

PaulJ80
Contributor
Contributor

They also took money from me out of a balance that I had in PayPal. I wrote them to explain that this is why I don’t want to pay for international transfer money fees if I bought and paid something in the country where I reside.  I received aan email from them saying that I should note that my account is a USA account and not in a EU country. I became outraged and logged into PayPal from my desktop,not the application. It clearly stated that my account is in the EU and It can be used for n

€ purchases. I took a screenshot of that and sent it as a reply to their email. I have written back to them 3-4 times requesting that the fees should be returned to me. So, what happens? They take the money that was in € and instructed my bank to give them the equivalent amount in $. When that happened, I got a mesmsage from my bank saying that I would be charged 10€ for a conversion fee. Now if buying something within Portugal, I found an app that links a your mobile number and then sends the amount in euro (as long as it’s within Portugal) at NO fee whatsoever. 

Login to Me Too

MarcoB2020

Before you proceed and use PayPal I believe that people should know the truth of what service is provided by PayPal.

I was disputing a transaction in which I never received the item purchased.  PayPal said that they received proof of delivery and denied and close the case.  I asked them to please provide the proof of delivery so I could determine why I did not received the item.  They told me that I needed to contact the shipping company.  I asked for tracking # which the shipping company will ask me to provide.  They said that they closed the case because they received proof of delivery from the merchant.  Is this illogical?

If interested reply to this message.  I will most likely close the account and not purchase items from any merchant if they only take PayPal.  I will keep posting updates to show the service provided by PayPal until I decide to remove PayPal from my life.

Login to Me Too

almightythor
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to report a lost or stolen card or fraud in the USA the phone number printed on the card plays a recording that the phone number is not working. When I try to send a secure message I get a reply from a foreign country that doesn't understand my email or request. I don't know why paypal hates the customers in the USA so much that they won't even give us support in our own country to report legal issues to but there are other companies out there. I tried to tell people what is happening and get this!!!:

Paypal is going through and deleting all of my social and community posts within 24 hours!! Can you believe it? They have plenty of staff for censoring free speech and whistleblowers but they have no one that can help with fraud??? 

They have not replied to my fraud case in three days, still hold part of my money, wanted to charge me to deposit the money back into my bank after they stole from me, and they have not yet got one person to call me to get the bank charges refunded. They have plenty of staff for censoring any negative comments they are right on top of it! But when it comes to fraud they all turn their back on the USA victims while the foreign customer support staff is just laughing it up and they won't even call me. It's funny that paypal is investing in censorship while they refuse to even help people that report fraud to them.

Login to Me Too

Malistz
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, similar paypal experience here, and yep they are well on top of anything negative said about them in posts (deleted my post about echeck scams instantly, I am minus £50 so far) I aint going to go into details but I am not surprised by above comments at all!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.