cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card

Highlighted
Contributor

Card

Never received my PayPal card, and I would like to activate my card, but I have and older one which expires <removed> and it's not the one they claim has been sent.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Card

@BRedD69 

Ring the number on the back of the card to sort out a replacement?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there,

I want a PayPal card but don't know which one will be good for me.I also want to shipping of that card on my given address in Oman.Please help me and guide me how can I apply a PayPal card and will receive on my given address? Thank you:)

God bless you

Highlighted
Contributor

Also wondering about this as well!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

not all cards are available outside USA,you can goto Paypal site and learn about its cards,there are several

Highlighted
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

Highlighted

Before you proceed and use PayPal I believe that people should know the truth of what service is provided by PayPal.

I was disputing a transaction in which I never received the item purchased.  PayPal said that they received proof of delivery and denied and close the case.  I asked them to please provide the proof of delivery so I could determine why I did not received the item.  They told me that I needed to contact the shipping company.  I asked for tracking # which the shipping company will ask me to provide.  They said that they closed the case because they received proof of delivery from the merchant.  Is this illogical?

If interested reply to this message.  I will most likely close the account and not purchase items from any merchant if they only take PayPal.  I will keep posting updates to show the service provided by PayPal until I decide to remove PayPal from my life.