Cant Activate my card

Jennifergal
New Community Member

I cant activate my paypal cash card idk why

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jennifergal,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to activate your Cash Card. Have you used the steps in this article?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Misogallic
Contributor
Contributor
I’m also having problems activating my card. I tried the PayPal app, the website and phone number on the card none of them work. The phone number told me to go to the website and app.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Misogallic,

Oh no! If you're not able to get the website or phone number to work, please contact us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into this and help get the problem resolved. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

KyleA1
New Community Member
I am having the same issue I just bought the card tonight and put $35 on it and when I called to activate my card it says there was a issue and I can convert my account to a limited account (but once limited it can not be changed back to a normal account) Or call customer service
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.