Cannot withdraw my money

adileinx3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’m new in this “ paypal community “ since I’ve never had this problem before. I also cannot call the customer service because I’m not from United States. I’m from the Philippines just taking advantage of their service. Yeah, so my problem is I cannot withdraw my money nor purchase something online. I play online games, I purchased points through paypal because it’s more convenient. After numerous times of using Paypal to purchase points, it got decline for some reason. I can’t even withdraw it and transfer to my bank, immediately or the normal process. I tried 3rd party to withdraw my money which I usually do to get my money instantly without a fee, but I also can’t. I’m not sure if the problem is the third party app or my bank. I can’t communicate with either of them because of covid. I’m so confused. I hope anyone here can help me. Sent them an email 3x regarding with this, but no response yet from Paypal.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.