Cannot use PayPal to purchase in-app on ipad

Lynnie3
New Community Member

I try to log in on iPad or but within an app and it takes me to a pop up window to log in. I do. It says successful, ‘click here to return to seller’ or ‘cancel’. So obviously I select ‘click here to return to seller’ but the button never works or takes me anywhere. Very frustrating:(

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Lynnie3

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues making a purchase. I'd first recommend making sure your app is up-to-date. If you're still running into issues, sometimes deleting and re-downloading our app will do the trick. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. 

You can reach our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.