Cannot move money from PayPal to PayPal Prepaid

feliciamr89
Contributor
Contributor

For three days I have been trying to transfer money I have in my PayPal account to my PayPal Prepaid Mastercard that is connected.  I was able to send $100 one day, but then a few days later when I treid to send $300 it won't work.  No amount will work.  I keep getting a message that says, "Unable to perform the PayPal Instant Transfer.  If you continue to have problems, please contact customer service."  When I call they tell me to wait a while and try again, but it's going on three days now and it still will not work.  When I log into my prepaid card it reads:  Transfer money instantly from your PayPal Account ($300.00) to your PayPal Prepaid Mastercard ($5.35).  Then it shows PayPal Account balance: $300.00, but for whatever reason it won't let me get to it.  I'm very frustrated that I cannot get an answer or a resolution.  

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Jakub805
Contributor
Contributor
I was having the same issue until I did the following. I went online to paypalprepaid.com and logged in and then went to profile. I verified by inputting my card number and exp date. Once you get to the page where you can change your info make sure that you have both the shipping and home adress filled out, they can be the same adress. Also make sure that your phone number and email match your PayPal accounts. After you do all that you will be able to transfer money between accounts right away
Login to Me Too

katherinesmith
Contributor
Contributor

I no longer have a pay pal prepaid card. I discovered I could get a now card through my bank for the same amount of money per month I can refill it online through my bank account. if I have money in pay pal ( and i try not too) i transfer it to my bank and there is much less o f a hassle   transferring money should be easy not complicated                 

Login to Me Too

Beastboy25
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is a piece of **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Temp20201223e
Contributor
Contributor
I can't link cards. It says done but it isn't done. I had my direct deposit to my PayPal account.it says 30.00 but when I call in it says that I have a -4.95 so where's my money.
Login to Me Too

Shiny4
Contributor
Contributor
I finally just gave up on using paypal instant transfer I transfered it with xoom to my card
Login to Me Too

Lolli88
Contributor
Contributor
Let me tell you WHY Bancorp, the cabal banking system that issues these prepaid cards under the disguise of the name paypal. See, they're FORCING their customers to use the TRANSFER feature so they can grab their 1-3% of YOUR money!!! PERIOD. Yes!!! The wonderful cabal banking system of the Rothschild is alive and well. Smh. But fear not and stay tuned, it's going to get REALLY interesting when we take them down and out. 😉
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.