Canceled shipping label by accident

Andrew0226
Contributor
Contributor
I accidentally canceled a shipping label for a package that was at post office already
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrew0226 

No worries, the USPS and PayPal have a system going where they will charge you or the USPS will deny the refund once there is movement in the tracking activity. That's why they wait x amount of days depending on service level used before issuing refunds on postage labels.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrew0226 

No worries, the USPS and PayPal have a system going where they will charge you or the USPS will deny the refund once there is movement in the tracking activity. That's why they wait x amount of days depending on service level used before issuing refunds on postage labels.

Login to Me Too

Andrew0226
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your response. So I don’t have to do anything? It will automatically be reactivated and delivered as normal?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrew0226 

No. The package should be delivered/scanned/tracked as normal. The payment for it is separate (lack of a better term) situation. The USPS will review your refund request and will check the tracking to confirm whether the label is used or not and the decide to approve refund or not, accordingly. I'm sure PayPal will email you whether the refund will be approved or not.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.