Can the 2% Back Card go inactive or suspended?

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

I was searching forward in my calendar and I found a warning to self that a purchase must be made by then or the card "dies." I don't know why I used that language but is this a condition of that particular card? Must is be used in a certain time frame or it is no more? Should it go away. Can you reapply. I'm just asking now in advance of this happening, which it won't, because I am an appointment freak on Google Calendar. Thanks ":-Dx

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Thanks for the attention. For that I'll give you kudos. You took the time. But sometimes offering a link to boilerplate information doesn't help all that much. And if you don't know the material at the link yourself it's just a guess "it might be there." I tried to read all through that "insurance level" ink and couldn't find my answer.  I thought someone might just say, " a year and it's dead" in this forum.

So I called, which I hate, doesn't everyone? And the answer is from a last purchase if inactive for a year the card dies.

I do appreciate you made that attempt!  ";-Dx  jack

Login to Me Too

jackdashack
Contributor
Contributor

Also when I hover over Kudos I get the red circle with a red line through it? So I'm missing something I guess about kudos. Apologies!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.