cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't redeem an offer that I got from a seller via resolution center

Highlighted
Contributor

Can't redeem an offer that I got from a seller via resolution center

Hi, I opened a case with a seller because he didn't send the package and he offered me 3 days ago 100$ to a partial refund but when I want to accept it it says "Let's try that again looks like something went wrong on our end." over and over again and I can't accept the offer. Thanks for helping.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Can't redeem an offer that I got from a seller via resolution center

I'm having the same problem. I emailed support and they sent me instructions on how to set up a dispute. Facebook chat just puts me onto a bot that doesn't understand.

I have tried it on mobile and on a desktop. I've used Chrome and Firefox. It fails when I try to accept the offer no matter what I do.

Let's try that again

Looks like something went wrong on our end.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have same issue. I don't understand why PayPal didn't fixed that bug already

Highlighted
New Community Member

I have been considering ordering these expensive cookies from wunderkeks. Somehow PayPal can see what I'm looking up and offered me a $10 off offer if I paid the PayPal. So I decided to order and every time I tried to submit the order PayPal says I don't have a credit card on file. I have a couple of cards on file so don't I know this is not true. If I try to enter my card again it keeps saying there was an error. I've come to the conclusion that PayPal just doesn't want me to use the $10 offer. I just don't understand why did they put it on my account get my hopes up and you can't even use it.