Can't redeem an offer that I got from a seller via resolution center

Pappdavid112
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I opened a case with a seller because he didn't send the package and he offered me 3 days ago 100$ to a partial refund but when I want to accept it it says "Let's try that again looks like something went wrong on our end." over and over again and I can't accept the offer. Thanks for helping.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dano1066
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. I emailed support and they sent me instructions on how to set up a dispute. Facebook chat just puts me onto a bot that doesn't understand.

I have tried it on mobile and on a desktop. I've used Chrome and Firefox. It fails when I try to accept the offer no matter what I do.

Let's try that again

Looks like something went wrong on our end.

Login to Me Too

s0rd3s
New Community Member

I have same issue. I don't understand why PayPal didn't fixed that bug already

Login to Me Too

Supersaver
New Community Member
I have been considering ordering these expensive cookies from wunderkeks. Somehow PayPal can see what I'm looking up and offered me a $10 off offer if I paid the PayPal. So I decided to order and every time I tried to submit the order PayPal says I don't have a credit card on file. I have a couple of cards on file so don't I know this is not true. If I try to enter my card again it keeps saying there was an error. I've come to the conclusion that PayPal just doesn't want me to use the $10 offer. I just don't understand why did they put it on my account get my hopes up and you can't even use it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.