Can I use my prepaid debit card to access any funds I have in my online account?

cassiereroni
Contributor
Contributor

A couple of years ago I was offered some kind of program that said I could use my prepaid debit card to access funds that are available in my online account in brick and mortar stores.  I did sign up for it at the time and I believe it involved using my prepaid debit card. I've been gone for quite some time and I am wondering if it's still possible to do that?  The only thing I see that might remotely have anything to do with being able to do that is under "My Preferred Way to Pay" which has options for online and in-store purchases.

Does that "in-store purchase" option allow me to use any online credit I have in a brick and mortar store as long as it is connected to a paypal card?

Thanks for any help

cassiereroni

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @cassiereroni,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal community forums. The in-store purchase option is largely unavailable at this time. If you have an active PayPal Pre-Paid card, you can add money to the card balance and use it in-store. This card would not pull funds from any other funding sources on your PayPal account.

Here is information about the in-store purchase depreciation: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/can-i-use-paypal-to-pay-in-stores-faq2315. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.