CVS app reward

ellie1111
New Community Member

I participated in the promo: make the first touch-free payment of $20+ at a CVS using PayPal app and receive a $10 reward. How do I receive the $10 reward?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Bmntx86
Contributor
Contributor
Did you perhaps use Paypal to pay for something after your qualifying transaction ($7+)? The $10 starts to come off automatically on any future purchase, and the coupon/voucher will hold a balance if your purchase was less than $10. I see a similar balance on mine after making a less than $10 online purchase with PP where part of the voucher was used to cover the full transaction.
Login to Me Too

Me2too
Contributor
Contributor
Treehouse, You do not have to spend it at CVS and it will be $10. R U looking at your Wallet OFFERS NOT offers and deals. The above comment is correct. If you bought something less than $10, they are saying it applied and left the $2+ I used mine on a purchase online. It asked when i logged in if I wanted to use it before confirming my purchase total and method of payment.
Login to Me Too

MissPathera
Contributor
Contributor
Where online did you use your PayPal Voucher for $10.00 at? I learned that TheCardCloset.com ,a site I buy gift cards on accepts the voucher. I just used my $10.00 off voucher that I got from buying Crypto on PayPal there. I want to make a list of sites so other users know where they can use the vouchers at.
Login to Me Too

Bmntx86
Contributor
Contributor
I used a portion of mine on Ebay, then the rest I used at CVS using QR payment. From the info on the voucher itself it looks like most places online that accept Paypal should work, but I have only Ebay to confirm that it works.
Login to Me Too

venka_t
New Community Member

I see nothing in my  offers and deals and I dont see anything in my Wallet called offers. This seems like a big scam.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.