CVS app reward

ellie1111
New Community Member

I participated in the promo: make the first touch-free payment of $20+ at a CVS using PayPal app and receive a $10 reward. How do I receive the $10 reward?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Truckngirl
Contributor
Contributor

No answers...I think that it's false advertising. The "fine print" said that it also was valid with Venmo, which I will try. If I have success, I will report back. If not, we all got scammed by Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Me2too
Contributor
Contributor

I am sure it is not a scam, but they do not make this reward easy. I am frustrated as well. It is a reward VOUCHER that fine print says is located in your OFFERS section of your account Only, there is no OFFERS section. It is now OFFERS and DEALS and I see no $10 reward. The next time you check out with paypal it is supposed to be applied to your purchase.

Login to Me Too

Truckngirl
Contributor
Contributor

No. I've had five Paypal transactions since I used the touchless checkout at CVS. There is no credit of $10 ANYWHERE. This is a scam by Paypal to get extra funds to hold that accrue interest in however short period of time they hold them. Do not expect to receive this from them.

Login to Me Too

Me2too
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry every1 is having trouble with this. I am going to use the caht feature duringnbusiness hours tomorrow to findnout what Paypal says. Hope we can figure it out.
Login to Me Too

Bmntx86
Contributor
Contributor
It is very unclear in advertising and I had to call, but this is legit. You have to look in your "wallet" and it will say CVS $10 Reward (this part confused me most because the wording re-explains the original offer...says "spend $20+ to receive $10 reward", and doesn't make it clear this is actually the earned reward (but it is... you'll notice the new 4/30 expiration date). I couldn't find my wallet showing the offer on the app, but easily found it on the browser. Also, it is applicable to your next purchase using PayPal either in store again or online, in any amount (doesn't have to be $20+). I'm curious to know if someone used it for less than $10 and see if the voucher let's you use the balance later, or if you lose your balance? Anybody try a transaction less than $10 and that we're able to use the remaining balance elsewhere?
Login to Me Too

Truckngirl
Contributor
Contributor

Not for me.

There's nothing in my wallet. Nada. Zip. And there never has been since I made the qualifying purchase. I tried to use Venmo (owned by Paypal, same $10 offer made via email as an either/or with the Paypal app) and my CVS (Long's Drugs here in Hawaii) wouldn't accept it. I then called <Removed> and was informed that SOME of their stores accept it, and she had no way to tell me which ones do, keeping in mind that the same store accepted the Paypal app a couple of weeks ago.

I gave up. As far as I'm concerned, it's **bleep** and I wish they'd quit cluttering up my inbox with their fake offers.

Login to Me Too

Me2too
Contributor
Contributor
Wow I'm so sorry. You called Paypal? I used the chat CONTACT option online They make you leave a message, but responded to me that they had to escalate the issue. You should try this option. Once you make them aware you did the Paypal CVS offer (don't mention the Venmo issue, only 1 is allowed) they should be able to help you get access to your reward. Good Luck. I know it is frustrating. Sorry 😞
Login to Me Too

Me2too
Contributor
Contributor
Yours worked?! I had to contact them, but there is an OFFERS section under your account page that only says CVS, not the same offer. It should say $10. I hope you are not.lookingnat the original offer thinking itnis the reward. Once you click on it, it has instructions to redeem online and in store, nothing like the original offer at all. Be sure you see the $10 on your ACCOUNT page and offers down below. It also shows in your offers and deals, but not at the top, thatbis the original ad. Down below under OFFERS. Yes, they gave me a better expiratiin, since so much trouble in contacting them to addnit to account. I hope it works when I redeem!
Login to Me Too

Treehouse0611
New Community Member

I had a similar problem. I made a purchase of approximately $47.00 over 2 weeks ago using the PayPal app. I followed the recommended steps above. I found the coupon for CVS in the deals and offer section and I have $2.15 to redeem at CVS now. Not worth the time, effort, and gas I put in to try out the PayPal app at CVS. Will not be using this app again any store.

-Disappointed

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.