CASH BACK NOT RECEIVED 200RUPPES

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DINESH8 wrote:

CASH BACK NOT RECEIVED 200RUPPES

You do not get "cashback" you get a 50% discount off the next purchase that is up to R.200

Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for exact date of expiry of cashback received.

The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.

Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing

The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping/tnc

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DINESH8
Contributor
Contributor

but not received 200 ruppes in payal account

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DINESH8 wrote:

but not received 200 ruppes in payal account

According to the terms, you do not receive cash back, you receive a discount on the next purchase of up to R. 200. So no money goes into your account. Did you get a reward email from PayPal after making the qualifying purchase? If not, give customer service a call: Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Nancharaiah
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't receive any voucher for my transaction on BookMyShow
Login to Me Too

Shubhamkale

Sir i am done recharge of 610 rupes but it failed then i repeated it but then ig is successful but cashback is not credited please give my cashback please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.