Business Debit Cash back transparency

BDS369
New Community Member

I am unable to locate anywhere on PayPal where you can view your lifetime cashback earned with the business debit card. 
It used to be very easy to access, and you could also look back month by month to track it. 
You could also easily identify which purchases were eligible towards cash back and which were not. 

I called into customer service using the number on the back of my card and they were absolutely useless. They acted as if this never even existed in the first place. 

In my opinion, the cash back is the single reason that I have kept using this card. I have had many issues where it will not work at gas stations - or how their fraud detection system will literally brick my card without so much as a phone call to ask if it was really me. The only thing that has kept me from switching to another card is the cash back. 

It is just dumbfounding that they would hide this information. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BDS369 wrote:

I am unable to locate anywhere on PayPal where you can view your lifetime cashback earned with the business debit card. 
It used to be very easy to access, and you could also look back month by month to track it. 
You could also easily identify which purchases were eligible towards cash back and which were not. 

I called into customer service using the number on the back of my card and they were absolutely useless. They acted as if this never even existed in the first place. 

In my opinion, the cash back is the single reason that I have kept using this card. I have had many issues where it will not work at gas stations - or how their fraud detection system will literally brick my card without so much as a phone call to ask if it was really me. The only thing that has kept me from switching to another card is the cash back. 

It is just dumbfounding that they would hide this information. 

If you click the debit card link under the balance, it takes you to the transactions for the month. Granted it doesn't show the entire history but if you look at it before the month ends you can see the transactions eligible for cash back. If you need a record of it, just copy and paste the list of transactions on to a spreadsheet and you can refer back to it until they do add such feature.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.