Business Debit Card expires soon-no card yet-email says activate-no number to talk to HUMAN

abqgolfer
New Community Member

So my business debit card expires in end of October.  Received email from Paypal that new one sent and need to Activate.  I have not received the new one.  My paypal profile shows my correct street address (not a PO).  I've been a member for 22+ years.   I can't find a number on the website to talk to an acgtual human being.  There's a message center option that kindly enough is useless and then tells you someone else can help you in a few hours.  What am I suppose to do, wait at the computer for 3+ hours just to get a "hello, how can I help"  what if I get back in 5 hours (pointless).  So I get the bright idea, "I'll call the number on the back of my current card".  Whatda u now, it tries to help you thru automation as well and then tries to cancel BOTH of my cards on file. WHAT?????? I have 2 cards....holy cow, where's this phantom 2nd card.  Oh and by the way, you can't find information on either card in your profile on your actual Paypal account eihter.  At this point, I'm so frustrated that any rep, if there was one to call me would endure my wrath solely based on Paypals dmbaz way of thinking they help 

All I'd like to know, is when was my replacement card mailed.  Do they show that information.  If so, maybe I'll choose to wait a little longer.  If it's been a while then I'm willing to cancel my card now and ask for a new one but that will hamper my ability to function currently.  I would rather not choose that disruption unless absolutely necessary (WHICH YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WITHOUT TALK TO A PAYPAL HUMAN).  Oh yeah, and maybe I guess I'd go ahead and ask this human WHAT THE J (comes after eff) is this 2nd card the automation informed me about.  sunnovah.  No way I dare go play golf now, too jaying frustrated.

Any kind useful help is appreciated from the "community"....lol

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.