Business Debit Card Question

Gamerzfanz21
Contributor
Contributor

Since my account is set as a business account, I was looking into the Business Debit Mastercard.  (unable to get  PayPal Extras Mastercard or PayPal Cashback Mastercard since is for personal accounts only).  But I was wondering if approved, does this card also affect your credit line as well?  I couldn't find any information about this.

Also, a bit off key here.  How do you add "tags" to a post?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gamerzfanz21 

Because it is a debit card, not a credit card and is linked to your PayPal balance; you spend what's in your pp balance, there is no credit check, no credit line affected. And if you want to avoid embarrassing at the store declines, always have cash in your PayPal balance to cover your purchase, even if you have a back up payment method linked to it. If you lean on the back up too much it will decline more than let a charge go through.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gamerzfanz21 

Because it is a debit card, not a credit card and is linked to your PayPal balance; you spend what's in your pp balance, there is no credit check, no credit line affected. And if you want to avoid embarrassing at the store declines, always have cash in your PayPal balance to cover your purchase, even if you have a back up payment method linked to it. If you lean on the back up too much it will decline more than let a charge go through.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.