Bad Request Grizzly 1.9.50

Liam-Burns
Contributor
Contributor

When clicking the PayPal Mastercard link, to go to the Synchrony Bank account, I get an error: "Bad Request Grizzly 1.9.50"

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

StephaniI
New Community Member

I had the same problem, I'm using FireFox. Rather than get more frustrated by trying to find the specific cookies for PayPal, I just opened a new, private window via the little bars on the right side of my browser. That worked & I was able to make my payment. If you have an option in the browser you're using to open a new, private window, try that.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

marimie
Contributor
Contributor

@Liam-Burns  You can clear all the cookies associated with the paypal website. Worked for me!

Login to Me Too

raywells
Contributor
Contributor

cant get in to my pay pal masrercard acct. to make a payment

Login to Me Too

Debnzona
Contributor
Contributor

I tried that....it didn't work for me! 😞  Can't pay my bill if I can't get on the site! I haven't changed my computer, my password or anything so not understanding why all of a sudden this is happening. Called paypal but the people you get have no clue and can't help. Turning to the community! 🙂 thx!

Login to Me Too
Solved

StephaniI
New Community Member

I had the same problem, I'm using FireFox. Rather than get more frustrated by trying to find the specific cookies for PayPal, I just opened a new, private window via the little bars on the right side of my browser. That worked & I was able to make my payment. If you have an option in the browser you're using to open a new, private window, try that.

Login to Me Too

Pstepen
New Community Member
See if neighbor knew what's up?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.