App & Card.

Akelly26
New Community Member
Can some one please explain to me what the difference is between my prepaid acct & the paypal app? If I'm making any sense. I try to log into the app & I'm told my prepaid acct isn't linked then I get this email bout 1 touch log in or something like that I hit the link in the email & it takes me to a hole other log in page. Where all my log in info is saved. But why can't i just log in straight through the app? Please some one help me figure this out if I'm making sense cause I'm not sure I am @ this point.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ssummersVillage
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Akelly26,

PayPal Prepaid & your actual PayPal Account (PayPal App) are two separate services & applications.  

You can use your PayPal account to set up instant transfers at no-cost to your PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Account.

I would suggest the PayPal Cash Card (no credit check required) if you're looking to have everything under one application. Please see the links below for additional details:  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.