Anyone Else Currently Unable to Process PayPal Shipping Labels?

LotusEaterClub
New Community Member

For approximately 24 hours I haven't been able to produce shipping labels through the Paypal label tool. Once the shipping info has been submitted and I select to Process and Pay, it returns with an error message saying it can't be processed at this time.

This happened once before a few months back and I was able to resolve the issue by switching to a different internet browser. This time I around I have swapped browsers, cleared cookies, made sure my banking info is up-to-date--nothing changes. I am still receiving the same error message when I go to pay for my label. Help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ysa_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @LotusEaterClub 

Good day! I hope all is well. Thank you for using community forum to be heard.

There could be several different reasons you're seeing a decline error message or your payment won't go through.

If your debit or credit card was declined, check to see if:

Your card is expired or out of date—if the card you have on file doesn’t have your current billing address or is expired it will be declined. You can update your card’s expiration and/or your billing address quickly and easily in your PayPal account.

You need to confirm your card—your card may need to go through a confirmation process. Please note if there’s no “confirm credit card” link on your card details page within your PayPal Wallet, you don’t need to complete this step.

Your card company or bank has more information—if the above steps don’t solve the issue, you can call your credit card company to identify the problem. To protect your privacy, your debit or credit card company or card issuer doesn't tell PayPal why your card was declined. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again.

If your payment won’t process with your bank account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:

Changing your payment method at checkout. If you only have one payment method linked to your PayPal account, you’ll need to add another payment method before you can do this. You can add a credit or debit card or add your bank account. Both options are quick and easy and will give you more flexibility at checkout.
Confirming your recipient’s email address or phone number is entered correctly. Make sure the recipient has finished registering for their PayPal account by confirming their information. A payment will fail if they haven’t completed this process.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Stay Blessed!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.