Anybody use deliteron automotive

Jfendela
Contributor
Contributor

I just made a purchase for some floor mats using a company named deliteron and then read on the web they are a scammer and I'm a little concerned has anybody done business with them

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

aalam
New Community Member

I ordered a car floor mat on 16th March 2019. Today I was checking the status of my order and I could not even open their website!!

Login to Me Too

Jfendela
Contributor
Contributor
I did some more research and found that the company is a scammer you need to file a dispute with PayPal to get you money back. I filed but am still waiting to hear from PayPal the claim says waiting on seller response which is never going to happen I hope PayPal can resolve this quickly.
Login to Me Too

paula1002
New Community Member
I order one. I am so angry for myself.I wrote to them and they blocked me. why reading about them was not bad comments? next time I have to watch out for cheating!
Login to Me Too

TexasGal1

You can always go to your Credit Card Company for a refund. 

Login to Me Too

jadmiral
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mats and trunk mat on 3-16-19. Just got off phone with Visa, filed a dispute.

Login to Me Too

jadmiral
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Guys check out Lushwhips on Facebook. It looks like Deliteron REBORN!

Login to Me Too

bjjqlk1107
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered mine on the 9th of March, and have been researching this morning. Looks like it was a complete scam

Login to Me Too

Meshoyne
New Community Member
I ordered from them on March 18, 2019, they are indeed scammers. Still haven’t received my product, their website is done and there’s no way to contact them at all. I wish I had done more research on them. I contacted BOA to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Communityclient
New Community Member
I did my research after seeing their add on Facebook but nothing popped on Google. Today their email address isn’t working and their site is down. I was soooo naive
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.