Anybody else find the AMENDMENTS TO CERTAIN U.S. PAYPAL AGREEMENTS Clear as Mud?

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

Corporations are being more and more vague what these things mean for the kind of PayPal customer reading at them.  There is a word for these things, but it escapes me at the moment.  Put up, shut up, or leave is what it all boils down to.  They know certain merchants only use them, so working around PayPal isn't easy or even possible in some cases.  Unfair practices that all these companies jumped on, the moment the consumer protections were erased.  Asking what that document means for my type of account is met with a bunch of jargon that has little to do with the questions I'm asking.  Don't hesitate to get in touch with us means what?  Someone will answer a direct question with a direct answer and not something pasted into the message window?  This is getting frustrating for certain, and you almost have to be an attorney to read those amendments with any kind of clarity.  Sigh

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Changes6
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I just logged on to PayPal on my cell via Face ID, and here I am in your account. I’m not going to mess with your account, but this is messed up and I’m not sure what to do.
Login to Me Too

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

Is that right. You got in without a password?  Takes a lot to do that, and I don't keep money in my account.  I hope you're not sending me on a wild goose chase, because you could've called PayPal and told them.  😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.